Since 2013, the number of professionals who use the title “Social Media Manager” on LinkedIn has doubled. In the last decade, job postings looking for people who can fill these roles have spiked more than 1,000%.
Ad spend on Facebook in Q3 2020 grew 27.6% compared to Q3 2019. This signals that while budgets may have tightened, a lot more was shifted to digital channels. That’s a trend we will continue to see in 2021.
More businesses are looking to fill junior and senior-level social media marketing positions. This two weeks intensive social media training covers the following:
- Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Why you should set campaign goals
- How to find your voice
- Using the right marketing tools
- Understanding market segment
- Content Marketing 101
- Understanding Twitter Trends
- Managing and measuring a successful social media program
- Email Marketing Optimization/ Automation
- Social Media Platforms
- Conversion Reports and collecting actionable insights.
- A/B testing
- Getting started with social media data
- Landing Page Optimization
- Creative Writing and Storytelling
- Podcasting A New Tool for New Media
- Why your brand needs a voice
This is a first-of-its-kind training and we are looking to start with just 20 individuals. Our goal is to provide as much value as possible and we believe 20 is a great number to start with.
Early Bird Registration ends March 12, 2021. (ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE)
EARLY BIRD: N25,000
Account Name: SKYHUB NIGERIA
Account Number: 0809708918
Bank: ACCESS BANK
Training Venue: 2nd Floor, TAEN Business Complex, Opposite former NITEL Office, Jos.