As social media platforms continue to grow, so are the opportunities for more people to start a career as a social media manager today.
Staying up to date on these changes and trends requires a subject matter expert to keep a keen eye, to make sure that the brands they work for have continued success in social media platforms.
With algorithm changes, new features and a constant stream of updates, it can be difficult to stay up-to-date with the latest social trends.
Updates and changes within social media platforms are indeed abundant and quick and more organizations are in need of the right professionals to manage their social media presence and help them grow and SkyHub Nigeria and nHub Foundation are partnering to up-skill people for such opportunities.
D-Ambassadors is a 2 weeks FREE social media training for young people aged 16-25 years that are interested in starting a career in Social Media Management.
Participants would be taught indepth knowledge on business social media:
- Marketing tactics
- How to set and achieve social media marketing goals
- Which social media platforms are best for each clients and their social media goals
- How to efficiently create and curate content that gets results
- How to create blog posts, images and videos
- How to create monthly reports for your clients
Who can apply?
- Must be 17-25 years old
- Must command a good use of English
- Must have a good smartphone
- Must be open to learning, hardworking and creative
NOTE: Participants are expected to undergo a 2 months internship in various organizations so they can put into practice what they learned.
How to apply?
Click here and fill the form to apply. Successful applicants will be contacted with further instructions on how to proceed.
Application closes 28th June 2019.
Terms and Conditions apply